Classes & Events Offered
Various forms of meditation can benefit anyone's life by helping to find focus, manage reactions to stress, lower blood pressure, or give you time to recharge your body and mind for other tasks. Meditations may be guided, instructor-led walking meditations, or dharana (concentration on a singular focus). Mindfulness meditation and Loving-kindness meditation will open you up to new levels of awareness about the world around you; they will also open you up to self-awareness giving you opportunity to see yourself without ego being in the way.
I'm also a content creator on Insight Timer. Insight Timer is a free app with an optional subscription service for premium content. There 19,000 meditations and most are free. The content creators may have a virtual tip jar with a donate button.
Beginner Level Yoga (Gentle & Chair)
Ideal for anyone whether starting out with a yoga practice, returning after time away, or for advanced practitioners who recognize they can benefit from asanas at a slower pace. There are also class options for Chair Yoga for people unable to stand for extended periods or people with limited mobility.
Intermediate Level Yoga
Faster pace than the Beginner level instruction. Asanas may be more challenging in general. Expect Sun Salutations with additions to the basic sequences.
Corporate or Workplace Yoga
The instructor will come to your place of business to lead meditations, vinyasa class, or teach tips for stretching at your desk.
"Yoga is the cessation of movements in the consciousness."
Light on Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
Scheduling and Rates
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, regular classes have been canceled at:
Hunterdon Art Museum
Gibson's Fitness Center
Honor Yoga Washington
Honor Yoga - Washington, NJ
Kula Team member for community outreach & social media
Private, Small Group, Workplace/Corporate
Charged by the hour, $75 per hour; Travel expense, $20 per visit
- Tue, Sep 07Belvidere Community CenterSep 07, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AMBelvidere Community Center, 301 2nd St, Belvidere, NJ 07823, USAOne of hour of Hatha Yoga using a chair as a support and also as a prop. Other props may be used: blocks, blanket, yoga strap. Donation is made to the Community Center. RSVP through the Community Center too.
- Tue, Aug 31Belvidere Community CenterAug 31, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AMBelvidere Community Center, 301 2nd St, Belvidere, NJ 07823, USAOne of hour of Hatha Yoga using a chair as a support and also as a prop. Other props may be used: blocks, blanket, yoga strap. Donation is made to the Community Center. RSVP through the Community Center too.
- Sat, Feb 13Honor Yoga Washington
- Sat, Apr 11Honor Yoga Washington
- Sun, Dec 08Honor Yoga Hoboken
- Sat, Dec 07Honor Yoga WashingtonDec 07, 2019, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PMHonor Yoga Washington, 25 E Washington Ave, Washington, NJ 07882, USAThis workshop is beneficial to anyone who wishes to find greater mindfulness and compassion in their lives. Practice will include slow flow yoga, yin and restorative poses, chanting, and meditation.